Friday, June 17, 2011

 

Art from across the world.

The weather forecast is promising us a rain free morning - not sure about later in the day.
It feels like it has been raining for ever....well for most of the hours of today anyway.
I have cleaned the 1950s chairs - but not yet put them in the garage. I was waiting for a rain free moment.

I have done some more photography - not art. These are photographs of books that will be described for EBay in the next couple of weeks.
We have also been selling on Ebay today.

So, no art for me. But I have very much enjoyed looking at some.
Our niece, Lisa lives in Australia now. She and her husband emigrated and their 2 sons were born there - Oliver and William.
Until today I hadn't realised that Lisa has such artistic talent.
She put some of her work on Facebook.
It's really good. I particularly like this drawing of Oliver and William.

I have seen photographs of the boys and know that the likenesses are very good.
In addition I can see their different personalities.
Lisa is not the only niece with such a talent. Fiona studied at art college and, like Lisa, has done murals on bedroom walls for other people's children.

Well, having a rain free morning dangled in front of us, we are preparing to go to Ford tomorrow.

Labels: