Wednesday, February 09, 2011

 

The Things to Do List

This day has slipped away from us.
The things to do list has some ticks, but not nearly enough.
Sometimes things take longer than expected, or one might deviate from the intended path - or maybe just never get started at all.
Wrapping and dealing with sales and payments has taken ages. Indeed I shall finish off that process in the morning. Shouldn't grumble - sales means money back in our purses for another day.
We couldn't tick off Bill's blood test; we arrived at the hospital and were told we couldn't go in. The fire alarm was ringing and crowds were being moved outside. Fire engines and men arrived and no doubt checked things over and proclaimed a false alarm.
Bill's blood can be taken tomorrow.
I have got my vitamin D tablets from the pharmacy.
We haven't been into the library, phone calls I planned have not been made.
I did sort out the pictures that were taken yesterday at Sheffield Park.
Scroll down to see the 12 from each of us that I liked the best and reflected our feelings about the day.
I must soon make my way to bed - feel weary.