Thursday, February 10, 2011

 

More success on the Things to do List.

There are ticks all down the things to do list today.
Hooray!
This morning I finished dealing with all the parcels and payments on ebay.
This afternoon we took 14 parcels to the post office.
Bill and I both described and listed more for ebay - and re-listed some things that have failed before.
Bill had his blood test today. I presume that his methotrexate continues not to cause too many problems - though the amount he is taking may not be enough. He gets pain.
I have pain too. The ribs will get better.
But my painful knee, which is giving me bother began to be bad before the fall. I wonder what has set that off.
Ashley had no news. I think they have been knocked sideways by this big hitch in their plans.
The garage, which they thought would be a useful extra and maybe could have been converted into a room, is useless. The survey advises that it is removed. A big job this - it has an asbestos roof.
The house has damp, the brick work needs attention etc etc.
There may well have to be some compromises or maybe complete changes of plan. But having been knocked sideways makes it very difficult to think clearly.
This bungalow had everything they wanted at a price they could afford.
Other houses with enough space and a garden are out of their reach.
Mother wants to scream on their behalf!
I have quickly put together some pictures for the Pilgrims Antiques blog.
http://pilgrimsantiquesweststreetdorking.blogspot.com/
The weather has been wet and dreary. So different from 2 days ago, when we were at Sheffield Park.
Time for some cosy sleep soon.