Wednesday, October 20, 2010

 

Brief ramble - and no photos.

Don't think I will label today's blog.
It will be but a brief ramble.
I have some pictures for the day - but they have not been looked at.
We shopped in Asda at Brighton Marina, ate gammon in the Wetherspoon's pub, took a little walk and came home and slept!
The sun shone and although the ealy moring had been frosty, it was not too cold.
I commented on facebook that it was a day when you feel, smell and almost taste the freshness of the air. Beautiful.
I will post 2 blogs tomorrow to make up for the lack of energy this evening.
I have not had the energy to think of the consequences of what is reported to be a very significant day. I don't feel totally sure that the economy is being handled in the best way - but I know little of finance.
I may be affected by decisions made today, or I may not.
Sleep tight world.
Good night.