Monday, September 06, 2010

 

Hard Monday

I am fed up.
I don't feel very well. I have felt bad for most of the day - but struggled to do things I had planned to do.
It feels rather like a potassium overdose - but I don't think I have taken in too much potassium.
Perhaps it is connected with the imbalance caused by the parathyroid glands problems.
I feel very weak, nauseous and keep getting hot flushes.
And oh so tired - more yawning!
I have a follow up appointment with Dr O on Wednesday morning - something not right was found in the recent blood test. I hope that something can be sorted before next Monday.

This Monday, then, has been hard.
My intentions were to rearrange a bit, making my area look new and interesting after the summer and ready for a longish spell without any input from me.
Once I had started - I had to finish.
I have a box full of stuff that I must sort out for a car boot sale - whenever we do one.

I took a few pictures - mainly because I wanted to have one of the stained glass fire screen.


There it is - not really shown off at its best squashed into my small area.
I wonder when it will go - Monika is interested.




Monika also is interested in the cookery book - "Floury Fingers". It is delightful, with recipes and illustrations for children.
"Now, wash your hands and put your overall on" it advises at the start of each recipe.







I didn't take any pictures of the "nursery" end of my section. I forgot.
I was finding it hard to concentrate.
I will now go and recline on the sofa and see if I stay awake for Who Do You Think You Are.
At the moment I feel to nauseous to sleep - but maybe that will ease when I lie down.
Oh woe is me!
I'll survive!

Labels: