Friday, September 03, 2010

 

Tiring day

It's been one of those days - one of the days when I haven't felt up to much.
I haven't felt as tired for the last week or so, but weariness hit me today.
Despite the sunshine I have felt a bit chilly.
I fell asleep on the sofa after lunch.

This morning I had my hair cut. The same style as I have adopted this year.
Rob does it really well - or I might have left it to a Thai hairdresser.
Our local shop is not expensive - well not by posh salon standards. I get a wash, cut and blow dry for £13 - that's old person's price!

This afternoon we went to Asda and got in supplies of cat food to keep Harry going until the middle of October.
Harry is not in a good mood.
I don't know if there is pain or if he just refuses to trust the horrid people who popped him in a cat basket yesterday.
He has been out all day - we know not where.
He had a sort of "nest" in our own garden - but Bill tidied it up and he doesn't have the same seclusion there anymore.

I am looking forward to going out tomorrow - Ford probably.