Monday, April 26, 2010

 

Monday - tired out again!

I don't think I can blame my age or any medical condition for feeling exhausted.
I blame life itself!
Or at least, life as I live it.
I have worked so hard in the last few days. Work? Well, no - a pleasure, but physically draining nevertheless.

Today at the shop I moved lots of my stuff around.
My kitchen section has been enlarged.
The section of juvenile items is also a bit bigger.
My section of things with a more masculine interest is much smaller, fitting on a narrow set of shelves that I bought a week ago at Dorking boot sale.
I might have put a picture with this writing - but I have not yet taken pictures off the camera - and at gone 10 0'clock I am feeling that it is bed time.

I posted 11 parcels today.
My legs felt so heavy and slow as I walked along to the post office.

The day in the shop was a bit slow too.
Bill sold a number of model cars to one of his regulars and I sold an old cookery booklet from my new kitchen area.
Between us we took one third of today's total.

We were so tired that we decided to go to Horley Wetherspoons for something to eat, on our way home from the shop. That was pleasant.

This evening I have been slowly working my way through EBay payments.
The bar of soap in the shape of a Tonka truck is off to the USA.

Tomorrow you can see some kitchen shelves - because I shall put them on the shop blog. I didn't have time today to set up any pictures - I just grabbed shots of things on their shelves.

And now - have I the energy for a cup of tea?
I long for my head to hit the pillow.
Goodnight.