Monday, October 13, 2008

 

13 Oct Oh woe is us.

Oh woe is us!
I started the day with optimism and the sun shone for a while.
Bill began the day feeling struck down with a dodgy digestive bug.
Now, some hours later, I feel queasy and my head aches.
I wanted a day of rest, but for positive reasons - not nasty feelings.

I sorted out more payments and took 11 parcels to the post office.

Then I dabbled - I may have partly de-activated that first face book page I had. At least I don't seem to be friends with myself any more.
It was good to see a few comments from my circle of family and friends today - and pictures of Felix and Otto from Megan.

My intentions to do positive things faded as the day proceeded. Never mind.

I had a long "chat" with Mam. Look out next week for a blog about a trip they will be making by sea plane to Phi Phi (Pee Pee) Island. It seems Jamie has been invited to do this because the company want Jamie to give them a write up on his blog. How exciting - a freebie full of good experience.

I have potatoes baking in the oven which we could eat with some cold turkey from yesterday - if we both feel like much. The food may not be eaten until tomorrow.

I hope we get to bed early and that my sleep is not disturbed by the weird dreams of the last few nights.

So, an early goodnight. Its half past six.