Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

29th May. Thursday.

Today began bright and cheerful and I still believed that there would be no rain today, but I was wrong.
The rain began about half past one and has drizzled and rained ever since.
This morning I intended to do lots more describing of books, but was interrupted by a visit from Frieda.
In the end I added just 4 more books to the ones ready for listing on Saturday.
Bill took the bus into town with a couple of bags of things for the charity shop.
He walked home and took some pictures in the old town centre and alo one from more or less the same spot that the photographer used for the airship postcard that I showed yesterday.
It is here again today alongside the present day view.
Tomorrow I shall maybe put some of Bill's other photos taken this morning on the blog.
This afternoon we went over to Ifield to see Jenny.
Yesterday I had thought about bidding on a Crawley postcard and wondered if I had it already. When I went to check I couldn't find my post card album - and then remembered that Jenny still had it.
Bill also had a blood test this afternoon.
I phoned the shop - and it has been even busier today than on Tuesday - but there were more people to deal with things.
This evening we have been and done the shopping in Tescos.
Now it is time for a little supper and then time for bed once again.
Goodnight.