Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 

15th April. Briefly blogging tonight.

Tired!
Maybe, now that I know I have definite things wrong with me that might make me tired (B12 deficiency etc) I am allowing myself to feel tired.

It has been a busy day in the shop; and I doubt that I shall be writing that many more times.
I think most of the business was done before half past nine this morning - before Bill and I got there.
And when it got busy again there were people there to help me.

Perhaps I feel more stressed about health and /or other things like the work of dealing with all the stock as the shop closes than I realise - mistakes have crept into my work today and I forgot things.

The weather has been good. The shop door was open for the afternoon and people (well some of them) were going round in short sleeved shirts. I wish it could last - the forecast is for many more heavy showers tomorrow.

March winds and April showers bring forth the May flowers.......roll on May that's what I say.!

That's all folks for today.
Goodnight.