Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 

9th April Describing Wednesday.

Twenty one books..... yes, I feel like I have read 21 books today.
Of course they have only been lightly skimmed over as I hunted for the best words to describe them for EBay.
The range has been wide - somehow I have got a book about Quakers right next to a Poacher's Handbook. I am not sure that Quakers and poachers make good bed fellows.
It is always interesting to prepare books ready for listing and as I tap away at the keyboard my optimism lifts and I start to plan what to do with the profits!
They will be listed tomorrow.
I paused only for meals and a walk to the post office.
If we could get a spell of better weather I would happily walk more often - good for the body and soul, and less wasteful of fuel in the car. Though often we call in at the Post Office on our way to somewhere else.
Today the weather was bright and reasonably warm.
Nevertheless the very last vestiges of my snowman still linger on the grass.
Bill has been in the front garden and it looks really neat once again with lots of old friends showing their little heads above the soil.
I am yawning once again - a bit too early for bed really.
I guess Bill has an aching body after all his work in the garden. I just feel my normal awkward self, with fragile gut etc etc.
Yes, I think we need a drink and an early night yet again.
Goodnight.