Saturday, April 12, 2008

 

12th April Cold winds.

This will be short tonight. I don't feel an urge to write and I feel a bit negative.
I shouldn't feel down because I do still feel pleased that Dr Hillman is sorting so much out for me.
I have been researching B12 deficiency and I wonder if I haven't had this problem for many years.
If so, then I have to realise that high potassium might be seen as a blessing - because of the investigations for this, other problems have been found to be dealt with.
This morning it wasn't raining so we went to Ford. We didn't buy much and the wind was cold on that old airfield.
My purchases have been written up and eventually they will find their way onto EBay.
We didn't stay out for long - no breakfast in Littlehampton this time.
If there is no rain in the morning we will probably go to Dorking and Horley.
Then I must wrap things for EBay. The more expensive things that I listed on a 5p listing day reach the end of their time. At the moment there are bids on only 4, but they are good bids. I think there might be more bids put on in the morning.
My Delia Smith How to Cheat at Cooking book arrived today. It is beautifully produced and I think I shall enjoy using it.
But not tonight!
Goodnight.