Friday, August 17, 2012

 

Art work

My brain hasn't felt in gear today.
It is very unlike me to feel too hot.....but a stint at the ironing board has left me reeling.
And yawning.
As I have little to say, I thought I would feature an artist.
One of my facebook friends is an artist and she finds many artists to share.
My facebook friend is Paula Oakley - do look her up.
But today I feature Kay Prior from the very east of Sussex.
I like this work.
She portrays landscapes without being very photographic. Of course I love photography - but a painting is a different medium and I expect different things from it.
This is a view of Winchelsea - which is a beautiful place to visit.

OK - you can't see Winchelsea,  but its up there at the top of the hill.

Bill and I enjoyed a visit there a couple of years ago.
















At least you can capture swans in flight exactly as you want them with a paintbrush.