Thursday, August 16, 2012

 

High tide and wind.

Ford car boot sale was full of sellers.
We didn't buy very much really - but I like what we found.
Balaton for breakfast - not many more of those occasions, now. Possibly five.
It was warm by the river - but windy. The very high tide was whipped into quite a frenzy.












Bill looks out to sea from the end of the pier. It is not a long amusement pier like at Brighton - just a place to walk and sit and enjoy the scene.

And to meet friends for a chat.














Not many people about.
But good conditions for kite flying.


Good for surfing too.
I don't think I have seen surfers at Littlehampton before.




























This afternoon I had my hair cut. I am less pleased this time - I think I asked Rob to cut too much and it looks a bit sensible!

Made a cup of tea back home and watched last night's Who Do You Think You Are - the genealogy programme.