Sunday, July 08, 2012

 

Multi tasking

Not exactly a lazy day - but we haven't been anywhere.
I have photographed things to post on EBay.
I have 16 interesting bits and pieces on there.


This miniature biscuit tin has attracted some interest.
You can see from the 50p piece how tiny it is.
These tins were introduced in 1922 and contained miniature biscuits.









The next item will not be going on EBay. It is destined for the shop some time. I really like it.


Gulls tend to be annoying predators away from the seaside.
But I still love them.
The cry of sea gulls is full of the ocean and I love to hear them flying over house (25 miles from the sea).









This afternoon, whilst working on EBay, I was also watching a tennis match. I dared to hope that "our" man would win Wimbledon, but I never really believed it. Federer just has it all, when he is on form - and today was one of those days. But Andy Murray's tears have finally endeared him to the nation, I think. He had dared to hope, too.
And through EBaying and tennis I was writing chat to the family in Thailand.
Today that hat is back on its rightful owner's head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-xkA5wogMA

See John the cool one in the rock group. He should have been the singer - but the pushy one got the job.
Shame, because apparently he can't sing and play guitar at the same time.
Not a multi-tasker!

A couple of friends congratulated me during the afternoon on how I was multi-tasking - yes, writing messages for Face Book friends as well.

Then it all fell apart. I had got vegetables ready for dinner, but got so involved in my working and the tennis and sharing Andy Murray's tears that I forgot to put the ham joint in the oven!