Friday, June 29, 2012

 

Repeat performance

I feel like I must have lived this day before.
I have sorted things to take to a car boot sale and boxes are loaded into the car.
This evening I am watching another tennis match with the possibility of a big upset.
Last night saw Rafa Nadal knocked out of Wimbledon by a semi unknown, and very attractive Czech - tonight Federer could go, but I have a feeling he might win through in the 5th set.
Talking of sport, we got our tickets today for the Paralympics - cycling and athletics. These come with travel passes to use in most London zones.
We will be going up on three days.
Looking forward to an early night; not that we have to be away so very early. I aim to leave by quarter past eight. Maybe I might manage a few pictures this time. There could be showers in the morning.
Now back to the tennis for a while.
Have a good weekend everybody.