Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 

My body is allergic to work.

The day has felt wrong.
I have felt wrong - and not to be outdone, Bill also began to feel wrong.
I was determined to sort out all the stuff I have set aside to take to a car boot sale. There is so much - too much.
I had boxes out in the garden and I made sure that the contents of each were similar and I added some more things too.
I have 14 plastic crates and some larger items to try and get rid of.
I worked really hard - bending, stretching, carrying and happily got it all piled up just inside the garage door.
I also tidied up stock on the shelves.                                                                                                                                  























It looks like the shop, doesn't it?



















Once we have done one (or maybe 2) car boot sales, I will do some sort of stock take.
But once I had finished the work, I felt dreadful.
Would I pass out? I felt so weak and nauseous and my head was both tingling and pounding.
I had to lie down flat.
The worst part of it passed quite quickly, but the fatigue and headache have been with me all day.

This afternoon, Bill cut the lawns.
As he finished the task, he felt much the same as I had. It passed more quickly, but he had the same symptoms.
I had wondered if mine might be because my blood pressure was low; but that is not something Bill is prone to. Did mine suddenly shoot up?
It is a bit worrying, because that is twice within a week. It happened last week when we climbed up the hill to Handcross on our walk.
Or is it a global virus? Only joking, but Mam in Thailand had the same thing last week.
I have wanted to eat all day - first strong tasting salty foods (like crisps); but this evening I would be so happy to have some chocolate. Don't have any.


Early night tonight. Then rest up, ready for the hard work of selling at  a boot sale on Thursday.