Thursday, March 01, 2012

 

My closest family at the wedding.

Photos - hundreds of them.
I have been through all my wedding photos now and a disc is on its way to the bride and groom.
I have spent much of the day on photographs.
Once the wedding ones were completed, I took more. I have a small batch of photographs, now, of books and things to be described on EBay. I posted 6 for sale today.
 The blog today has a variety of pictures showing people that are in my own branch of the family.
So many pictures to choose from.





My nephew, Simon and his fiancee, Nicki.
They will be married in May.
Hooray! Another lovely family day.





















Our great nephew, George and our niece,
Anna.

Jenny and Mike.








Sue and our niece, Michaela.




Roger chatting.













                                   Matt enjoying the company of
                                   Meg and Tom's Charlie.




















Bill carries the bride's bouquet.


After dinner the Frosts began to dance - encouraging the young ones to use up some energy.




Simon and Bill compare results.
Or maybe Simon was chuckling at  a photo of Bill he had taken.



















Up until now you have seen no pictures of me.But so far I have only posted pictures that I took.
There seem to be few of me anyway - maybe that's for the best!

Here are some pictures that Bill took.
That's me! The one in the hat on the left.





















There were baskets of petals and dried flowers for us to throw as confetti.































Cutting the cake,
The large 3 tier cake was made by Meg and her mother.
Fruit cake, vanilla cream sponge and chocolate cream sponge.

















Oh that dessert - fantabulous!


































Apologies to family members that I have left out.