Sunday, February 19, 2012

 

Some of us win and some us lose.

So, it is not to be a Sussex Cup Final! That was just a crazy dream.
Both our Sussex teams do not feature in the 6th round of the FA Cup. I beg to think that Crawley acquitted themselves rather better than Brighton.
Crawley also acquitted themselves well on the boards this afternoon. It was the final match of the sportshall athletics league. Crawley won the trophies for both the boys and the girls. It was a good afternoon.
This morning I wrote up my purchases. They are now in the car ready for the shop. I feel a re-organisation coming on as I strive to fit everything in.


I am pleased with this lot - including the useful little corner shelf.























Not an antique - far from it.
It is a modern plastic tray, featuring a 1920s advert. Beautiful girl.
It still has its original price sticker on the back. Somebody once paid £23.50 for it.
Now, they can have it for £10.
It is almost time to dish up our dinner - sausages with roast potatoes and roast parsnips and carrots. The sausages are chilli and chocolate.
I shall have a restful evening with Sunday night TV - lay your bets now for the time at which my eyelids close!