Friday, February 24, 2012

 

The day before.......

How are they feeling down in Wiltshire?
Obviously I am not showing concern about every Wiltshire resident - though I wish everybody well.
Tis the eve of my niece's wedding.
Excitement? Some nerves? Some anxiety - is everything done that should have been done?
At least there will be no rain - but probably no blue skies either.
We are looking forward to a happy day.
The setting is beautiful, nestling under the Wiltshire Downs. The ceremony will take place in a converted high vaulted barn. The reception rooms look to be very special too.
Hundreds of photographs will be taken tomorrow!

Today has been routine - getting purchases and accounts in order. Parcels have been posted.
Generally relaxing.
I must sort out the clothes I need for the weekend - and also medication.
The warmer early spring weather thankfully means I don't have to panic about shoes. Sandals can be worn with comfort.
Anyway I am quite happy to be the dotty old aunt!
The plan is to drive to Devizes and stop there for some breakfast.
Then we will potter to Wellington Barn.

We will return home on Sunday afternoon.