Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 

Swingtime at 360 degrees.

A day of all weathers - sunshine, rain, rainbows and hailstones.
We were out for a while.
I was at the doctor's again for my B12 injection.
Bought a few bits in Asda on the way home.

This afternoon Bill's sister Pam came round with Antony and Fiona and young Caleb.





























He had some fun playing with Fiona's necklace.

I have also sorted photos.
I looked back to our only trip off of Phuket. We went to a cafe on a hill, called 360 degrees.
There were some wonderful swings there - long, long ropes from high tree branches.































Ooooh! This is scary fun!

Oooooh! This is getting too scary!


Ooooh! I don't think I can cope - I am so scared!

A series of 3 photos of John, taken by Jamie. Oh dear! We did get the giggles when we first saw them. Poor John.

His swing was smaller - Jessica had wound it round and round and it was spinning to get unwound.






























Nice picture of Jamie with cake.






























Nice picture of Bill with coffee.

Just one more picture for today - taken earlier.
It was Mam who noticed it. She is so observant of peoples' mannerisms and features.
Look at the way they both walk.
Look at the way their arms hang.

Tomorrow we are doing an extra day in the shop for somebody who is not feeling well.

Labels: