Tuesday, October 25, 2011

 

Joyful photo statistics, joyful John and joyful bread and butter pudding.

I have been working hard at Thailand photos today.
I have sorted and named 323 now - and have only got to half way through the  7th day.
I must have deleted many dozens too.
Of the 323, I have picked out only 137 to print for my album - I might reduce this a bit too.
This evening the only Thai picture you will see from is not one of my own.
It was taken yesterday by jamie and I think is just wonderful.
Oh the joy of being at The Beach Bar for sunset - even if it was the last evening of the school holidays.
They didn't seem to mind returning to school too much. They skyped me today - not sure if anybody else knew about this!

For my part, the day has been a work day - though the photo sorting is a real pleasure.
This morning I was ironing, whilst Bill was at the osteopath.
Later I cooked - a bread and butter pudding. I used a stale fruit loaf and rice milk.
It was exceedingly good - even if I did have to bully Bill into paying me a compliment.