Monday, May 09, 2011

 

A normal Monday.

It was just an ordinary day really, but I am happy to be pottering at the shop.
Monika arrived late and a bit fraught.
Julie arrived to find us all being busy - she doesn't like that really. So she took herself off to a neighbouring antiques centre that has a tea shop for coffee and toast.
I had parcels to post and I also took some books to the Oxfam book shop.
Later I took a few things to the hospice shop - things from my shelves that would no longer fit and I assumed would not find a buyer amongst our customers.
There were sales today - but none for Bill and me.
And thats about it for now.
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment me for me to know results of recent blood tests. I shall also ask for advice about the tingling (almost like frozen needles) pain that occurs on the backs of my hands when I move from warm to cold.
Tired now - time for a cuppa, catch up with the news and go to bed.