Monday, February 14, 2011

 

Sunny days in Dorking and Thailand

It was a busy day, with lots going on at Pilgrims.
Emma was in this morning, putting things back that didn't sell at the Woking Fair yesterday and later on, Monika was busy sorting out boxes to take to an Antiques Fair at Epsom racecourse tomorrow.
I took photos of things from the 3 single cabinets in room 1. I am not sure when I shall get them posted.
I arranged shelves to include all the stuff I took with me - the things I showed you yesterday, which had been bought over the weekend.
My only sale today was a book - a book that I had bought in Homebase!
Our homebase is supporting a cancer charity and people take books for people to buy. I bought a very interesting book called The Ypres Salient. Somebody else now owns it.
People were in buying all sorts today.
I enjoyed the day, though feel tired now.
I will leave you with a chance to look at Jamie's weather blog.
Yes, he is a bit of a weather nerd and has equipment to record the weather. But his weather blog contains a lot more than weather.....after all in Thailand at this time of year a weather diary would involve much repetition of the words "hot and sunny".
No - this diary is from somebody who likes to ramble. I guess rambling is a hereditary thing!
http://networkedblogs.com/efLO1