Monday, December 13, 2010

 

Too tired tonight

I assume there is a connection between my brain and my body - but there is a missing link somewhere along the line. Perhaps it is all down to the 3rd rail!
What I am trying to say is that my brain is functioning - just played boggle reasonably well; I beat some of the really good players round the world.
So brain is sending messages - my body is not receiving; it seems to have shut down.
Why am I so tired?
OK - we were very busy today in the shop. That usually invigorates me.
I enjoy having lots of customers in, especially when they are buying things.
So, my body is now sending a message to brain. Body suggests that it would be happy to be snuggled up in bed.
Body will have to do a few chores first - load up the washing machine and make a cup of tea.
Goodnight.