Friday, December 10, 2010

 

Quiet day.

No blog posting yesterday - too busy, until late, having fun.
Ooh, I am tired this evening!
Mind you, I would think fatigue is due to the gipping flut - and I confess that has been largely self inflicted.
But I did enjoy the toasted ham, onion and tomato sandwiches!
Not once - but twice.
Can't just blame those sandwiches though - the gipping flut has been a problem for some weeks.

Yesterday evening we were at the pantomime....shouting out "He's behind you" and "Oh no he isn't" and things like that.
It was fun, and good to be out with Bill's sister Julie and Roger.
Of course we all thought that our nephew, Antony, was the star of the show - a true pantomime villain!
But Widow Twanky was very funny too.
The willingness of the audience to participate also added to the show.
We went back to Julie and Roger's after the show and drank and talked until we all knew we should be in bed.

Today I haven't done so very much.
I have sold some of my Ameliaranne books - straight off our shelves. I loved Ameliaranne when I was a child. I still find the illustrations quite charming.
I still have the very tattiest editions.
But I am happy to let these childhood things go.
So I have been wrapping and invoicing.

I have composed an annual newsletter. I can attach it to an email for many people when I wish people a happy Christmas. Just a few will need posting.
I had been tempted to print off copies of this brief resume of the year, using selected things I have written on facebook.


It is possible to read it if you click on it and then have your computer magnify to 150%,

Labels: