Thursday, November 18, 2010

 

Noodle shop and Rang Hill again - and family.

There are places in Phuket where you can pay high prices for food - Jamie knows of some of them. But they would not be our sort of places.
Because we could eat at the bargain end of the range we ate out a lot.
After all it was a holiday for all of us.
Before we went to the butterfly garden we had breakfast at a smart little noodle shop on the outskirts of Phuket town.
There is air con there for those very hot days.

The menu is small - basically selling just a few good and cheap meals that people might have for breakfast or lunch.


Here are my noodles with pork, egg, bean sprouts, green veg etc.
It is so tasy - I could eat it every day.


Bill chose pork with rice.





This is the menu.
Each meal costs 45 baht - about a pound.
Each drink costs 10 baht - about 20p.
Delicious, healthy and a good price.


We needed drink after our time at the butterfly garden.
There was a cafe there of course - but we decided to go back to the top of Rang Hill, very close by.


Jamie wrote just today for his family and friends "If you think I am silly, then just see my father to see where I got it from."





Moody teenager or what! Well she is an advanced girl my grand daughter! Teenager at 9 years old!






Jess and her own pink camera.


View over Phuket Town and the south of Phuket.




Chinese shrine and old houses.


Table decoration.
I have got one of those nuts/fruits.
I bought it back some years ago. It is just one of those found on the beach souvenirs that I treasure.
Mine has never sprouted.

Labels: ,