Saturday, November 13, 2010

 

Shop activity - now tired.

Rather too tired for giving much time and attention to a blog.

We have been in the shop for much of the day - we arrived at midday; our duty was to give the impression that we were no more than little helpers, whilst doing all the work!
During the afternoon there were many people in and I was non stop dealing with customers - opening cabinets, selling, wrapping etc.
I do actually enjoy it that way.
At one point dear Judy, sitting at the desk for all those hours, admitted that having so many people in the shop made her feel anxious about coping.
I love the heightened "buzz" and the great atmosphere.

We came home for an evening of TV - dancing and singing.
All good fun. My opinions have not changed about potential winners and who should be voted off these programmes; but I don't actually vote - so if the dreadful Wagner is not voted off X Factor, then maybe I am to blame!

Weather forecast for tomorrow morning is not good.
It looks like a cup of tea in bed and a leisurely rising will be just fine.
I have some stock to clean up - about time I got the brass art deco coal box in the shop. If not now, it will be too late; people will have all they need for their open fires.
I can describe more for EBay too.

OK - that's it for this evening.
Good night.