Monday, August 02, 2010

 

West Street on TV

It has been a quieter day in the shop than on most previous Mondays - so I got my way and was able to rest.
So why do I feel so sleepy?
Actually being busy and facing challenges is less tiring than lazing about.
But the challenge this evening has been to stay awake through Who Do You Think You Are.
I sold a few things today and bought a child's chair that somebody bought in, thinking it was worth a lot of money.
Perhaps the highlight of the day was Laurence Llewelyn Bowen.
He must be involved in some TV programme being made in and around antiques shops.
Ooh! How he does swagger!
He carried a lovely umbrella with silver handle nonchantly over his shoulder.
He did strut over to look in our window - but seemingly we were not what he was looking for. He spents some time with the camera man in Surrey Hills Antiques.
Ah well, the programme will be good generally for West Street.
I must go to bed soon.
Tomorrow will include another trip to the swimming pool and playing with Emily and Gemma.
But first Bill and I will get typhoid jabs and I will see the doctor (not my normal one) about blood test results.
I also want a letter to carry with me on foreign travels about my urostomy bag.
That's all for now.Good night.