Monday, June 28, 2010

 

Sleepy now.

It was a busy day in Dorking.
We have bought and we have sold.
Perhaps we are not the only ones having a clear out of unwanted items. There were 3 lots in this morning - and of course sucker that I am, I offered money for things.
A couple of women had things that had been donated for a leukaemia research charity - hard to say no to them. But I did reject all the naff, fairly modern, cute ornaments.
I gave them £25 for things and so did Monika.
The women told us that the charity has an arrangement with one of the banks that whatever they make on things will be doubled.
So in effect we have helped them raise £100 today.
The sales today were mostly of low value items - that suits me very well!
I sold one of the lanterns I bought recently and I know I shared with you.
I sold 4 items in all.
I am looking back and wondering what was so busy about the day - but really there seemed to be little time for chatting amongst ourselves.
Towards the end of the day I hurriedly took a few photos for the shop blog - the colour of heat.
I have a few things at home I can photograph in the morning to boost it up a bit.
Right now I am tired and yawning.
I want to lie down - early night for me.