Wednesday, July 22, 2009

 

Maybe halfway to paradise

It has been good to remember paradise today.... you will find Paradise Beach pictures below today's posting.

Today has not felt like paradise. Life is a bit of a struggle just now - but I am giving my all to struggle to some level of energy and real enthusiasm for living.
Certainly playing with the Paradise Beach pictures helped today. I dream of that warmth and sunshine.
Today I have even wondered if I need to get the winter SAD lamp out. I am sure my unconscious mind thinks that summer is over,

I have been out today - nowhere exciting.
I accompanied Bill to the dentist. He had 2 injections for the treatment he needed. Mr Clinton felt that he needed them.
I enjoyed a good chat with Pam, Mr Clinton's assistant. I taught her children in the 1980s at St Margaret's School.
Then we went to Asda for some needed bits of food.

This afternoon I had my hair cut. I don't think Rob completely understands where I want my hair style to be..... well, apart from on my head, you fool! He didn't blow it dry into the shape that I would have done - but a few fingers through it when I left took it back to what I wanted.
"It doesn't look any different" commented Bill when I got home.

Later on I asked Bill what would be the best bit of news I could give him.
He suggested that the selling of his large model aircraft at Pilgrims would be good.
And yes, I had been phoned whilst he was out of the house with just that news.
Tomorrow we will go to Dorking to take in 2 more large model aeroplanes because there is a huge empty space on his shelves.
If the weather is OK then maybe we ought to explore some other place too - a day out might lift the spirits if my body is up to it.

Right I shall soon go and watch the next Who Do You Think You Are? programmes. Delving into these people's personal history is like reading a diary - slightly intrusive, but interesting.

Now read on for paradise!