Wednesday, April 15, 2009

 

Routine Wednesday

Today really has been a lot like yesterday.
I have wrapped books and sent invoices.
A book about a particular potter sold well, rather as I thought it would.

We have posted parcels and been shopping. The shopping included eggs from Grange Farm. We made a special journey to the farm - for many years we would be passing by quite regularly; but since the demise of the Ardingly shop we don't go that way very often.
We bought in supplies from Lidl and maybe we won't be back there until June.
It is 3 weeks until we go to Thailand and so we need to run down on things stored in the fridge.

The weather has been good. The temperature has crept over 20 degrees today, though the sunshine has not been strong.

I can't think of much else really. I don't look back on much activity and yet I know I have not had time to think about a scrabble game on facebook.

Tomorrow is one of the Thursdays we are doing in the shop. I hope it all goes well. I feel a bit wary of Jill, who is on duty there on Thursdays; especially as the missing envelopes were suddenly found in her bag. I am sure she had never intended to steal them of course - but I just wonder if she did have some manipulative intentions.

Have a good Thursday.

Goodnight.