Monday, August 04, 2008

 

4th August. Briefly - a day trip to Wiltshire.

I can see that this week I shall get behind with details of our days with Ashley and Ekatarina.
It is almost 11 o'clock and we are not long back from a long day travelling to Wiltshire and back to have a delightful day with Roger and Sue.
We have all talked and walked.
We went to the museum - with Ecky proud to know the word "curator" to describe her great uncle. OK - I don't think she cottoned on to "archivist" which is Great Aunt Sue's title.
We played hide and seek in the garden and of course fairies have been centre of attention because the garden is full of such wonderful places for fairies to live.
But I am far too tired now to sort out all our pictures - mine, Bill's and Ecky's.
So many thanks to Roger for getting an EMail to me with some pictures, one of which I have put in the blog.
We sat outside for a cup of tea after lunch and then Ecky went to the greenhouse with Sue and picked 3 cucumbers.



And of course we are really grateful for the lovely way we have been looked after today.
Tomorrow is medical appointment day. I am assuming that mine will be much easier than Roger's. I have to believe that my problems now are not life threatening and easily solvable.
I guess Roger's problems are easily solvable too - just pull the wretched teeth out! But not a pleasant prospect - which I am sure will turn out to be less awful than his imagination is saying to him right now.

We hope the weather remains reasonable for tomorrow and if I am back from the hospital early enough then we might go to Brighton.

Goodnight.