Friday, August 22, 2008

 

22nd August. Short news

Good evening.
It's getting late and there is little to say about the day - so this will be brief.
I have been busy describing once again and I listed 16 more things and Bill put on a couple of things too.
About half have watchers already - lets hope they convert into buyers.
I spent a while trying to sort an error on yesterday's listings.
I inadvertently set the auction to run for 7 days and not 10. This is not what I wanted because bidding will finish whilst I am at the shop next Thursday - so people will have to wait for their invoices.
But it seems that almost everything in a listing can be edited - but you cannot extend the auction.
They say we should learn something new each day.
I also learned today that Bahrain is a large island with smaller ones scattered around. I suppose I just hadn't thought about the lands of the middle east very much.
I have offered a book today about the wildlife of Bahrain - that one has 2 watchers already.
Bill has cut the lawns today - we have the best in the row again!
The Olympics is slowly nearing its end - but still lots of medals to be one. The day began again with a gold for Team GB.
The weather forecast is optimistic and we really will go to Ford in the morning. Not sure about the rest of the day.
Goodnight.