Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 

23rd Jan a smile for a dull day.

This morning was quite bright - but gradually the drizzle and grey skies affected my mood.

I guess I feel very tired - I certainly hope it is no worse than that.

I don't seem to have got around to very much - I had a strong urge to doze.

I did work this morning on my stock book. I suggested to Roger at lunchtime that it might take me 10 days to complete the task, but I have only 11 sections to sort out and that means I could be finished within a few days - just in time perhaps for me to go out to find new stock to be written up.

Grandpa B walked into town this morning to buy bread from Asda - and I envied him the walk. I just am not sure how far I can manage right now.

I will experiment tomorrow morning maybe - if the weather is dry.

So on this dull day - dull weather and dull me I offer you the smily face that was a guest as we ate our breakfast.
















Wednesday is the day the dustmen collect the rubbish and their vehicle is decorated with a smily green face.
It made us smile in response.
I have a favourite saying..... "If you see somebody without a smile then give them one of yours."
You can see some of the strange odds and ends with which we decorate our small garden.
The twirly thing was bought on the pier at Lladudno.
The French signs on the back gate obviously remind us of times in France.