Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

20th Jan Brief Sunday news.

This will be just a short piece tonight.
It has been like old times as we sat and began to doze after dinner, whilst watching The Antiques Roadshow.
I have been at home all day - I made a large curry this morning from beef and lots of vegetables (all pre boiled of course).
Again it is a reminder of the good old days when a meal made one day will provide for the next day as well.
I have continued with my listings in the stock file - gradually working through all my subject headings for books at the moment.
Bill has been at the shop where he and Jo were busy.
Right, I want to go and watch the second part of Larkrise to Candleford - wonder how long I will stay awake!
I'll get back to some comment about our health situation tomorrow maybe. But generally all is reasonably well.
Goodnight.