Monday, March 04, 2013

 

Snow shoes.

Well, I got through the day.
I called myself the "customer whisperer".....so, in the nature of being a "horse whisperer" I thought I would have the customers fully tamed.
My voice is still very fragile, but apart from some coughing fits I haven't felt too bad.
Looking forward to bed time though - I have already been asleep.
I have had a fairly good week at the shop - most of the sales being on Saturday. I am hoping that next Saturday my kitchen table might be sold. Somebody left a letter for me through the door about the table, wondering if I could hold it until Saturday; by which time she will have checked if it will fit in the desired place in her kitchen.
So, with sleepiness in mind, I have not sorted out any more Newcastle photos......except for these few.
Girls like shoes......and there were shoes in our bedroom in Newcastle.
I tried them on - how to balance? How to walk?
Not sure if my daughter in law actually has an answer to those questions.
But I thought they were spectacular shoes.
When the snows came, I saw an interesting backdrop for spectacular shoes.




































































She has another pair of very high heeled shoes - with lots of character.



































































I had fun taking the pictures and I had fun playing with them to create more interesting pictures.
So lots of fun for me.