Monday, August 20, 2012

 

Preparations.

I am really looking forward to a few days away with friends....and seeing the beautiful scenery of north Wales again.
Haven't been there for 18 months - since were there to assist Ashley with his move to Newcastle.
But right now I am not looking forward to gathering together all my needs for a few days away.
I feel so tired tonight.
In fact I will have a cup of tea and go to bed.
I would rather get up early to sort everything out. Packing always seems more daunting than it need.
I don't think the shop made me feel particularly tired.
I did put a little effort into tidying the kitchen.
Today is the first day of the new Mondays - with just Bill and I being in charge. Though we look forward to seeing our ex colleagues pretty often on Mondays.
I think Bill was more busy with customers than me today - me being tucked away in the kitchen.
We have just heard that Bargain Hunt will be filming in Dorking at the end of October - using the 4 antiques centres in our street.
Shame - I think it will be during the week that we are away again.
But undoubtedly Pilgrims would be a good bet for finding bargains that the contestants might make a profit on.
I shall continue to blog and facebook whilst away.... our friends are 2 computer people! So I shall keep up with our news and will check emails.
Beware - there will be lots more photographs during next week.