Thursday, May 31, 2012

 

Normal life - well, normal for us.

Normal life has continued this week, as I post photographs of the wedding weekend.
Yesterday involved a blood test for me, food shopping and athletics - where we felt so cold!
It also involved meeting with an adviser at our bank - who I think is actually being helpful.
We will return to get our finances (meagre finaces really) in order.
Today has involved shopping (at the Ford car boot sale), a blood test for Bill and an athletics meeting on TV.
It has also involved breakfast in Littlehampton, parcel wrapping and posting, and trying to clear away things I bought this morning.
The weather felt not quite right - I quickly become very content in hot weather. And the hot weather has gone.
It wasn't actually cold today - indeed I felt the air was quite oppressive.
I have felt quite down and so sleepy.
Tomorrow we will got to Dorking - I have sold the lovely 1960s table that you might recall from earlier photographs.
I will take another one in.
This will be on our way to see French Julie. She has agreed to be driven to the pub at the end of her road for lunch. I hope she actually agrees to it when we arrive, for I know that if she gets out of the house she will find much more confidence and positivity about her future.
Scroll down now to savour some delights of Tewkesbury where we based last weekend.