Tuesday, May 29, 2012

 

Extended family enjoying the wedding.

More wedding pictures!
Today I shall show my extended family having fun on that beautiful day.
It is a complicated family - but the complications cause no bother. We are as one, however tenuous the link.
They are posted in no special order, just as they appeared on my camera.
I wish I had been a bit more diligent because there are gaps. But I was not there when formal group photos were taken.
I won't name anybody...if you know them, then there is no point and if you don't it is pointless too.








That's my man!
He is happy to find a pretty girl to talk to.































She said that she never comes out well in photos.
I promised she would look good in mine....and I know I have succeeded.
Hope she thinks so too.



























Younger ones, and the not so young, ran races for a while on the lawn.




















Fortunately somebody had a great selection of hats in the car.
It was very hot.


The groom's mother plays fire engines.

Strange effect because the hat was navy blue and not transparent.











Time for the wedding breakfast - a superb three course meal.


Here she is looking really attractive again.































That's my man again in conversation with a lovely lady who had been the childminder for the bride some 25 years ago.














The little ones take to the floor before the bride and groom dance the first dance.



















Lovely young one.























Older ones indulge in  a bit of rock and roll.


































Then they stop and joyfully laugh.



Most people went out to the garden again to enjoy  the views and the sunset.

This is me - Grandma P.