Wednesday, November 23, 2011

 

Writing and photographs.

Another 12 items are now described and listed on EBay.
It is always such a leap of faith to list things on EBay - I have to be optimistic and assume that in 10 days time I shall be preparing to post everything on to new owners.
Pessimism would lead me into forever thinking about not selling.
Hurry up, buyers, and show enthusiasm for the Brighton street map, which I love.
The guide to Malvern, however, picked up a watcher very quickly.

This evening I began reading a new blog - the very first posting written by our nephew, Antony.
He's good!
His vocabulary and humour create a vivid picture of an episode in his life last weekend.
http://little-antony-barden.blogspot.com/
I love to share the joy of writing with him.

Another good piece of news came today from Thailand.
I don't mean the news that Jamie is not well. He doesn't know what the trouble is or if he will need help to overcome it - bad head ache and neck ache and exhaustion.
He told me today that he had sold another photograph.
He is registered with Getty Images.
Today he received a goodly amount for this picture.

Ashley says he will be out this week, hoping to take pictures of a vampire rabbit!