Monday, November 21, 2011

 

November 21st.

Routine sort of day at the shop - except, of course, that every day in Pilgrims is different and so there is no routine.
We chatted with interesting people and sold some interesting things.
We put out a few things bought at the weekend and made sure everything was tidy.
We put some energy, as usual, into the boost up Julie routine.
I do somewhat dread a time when my life might be like hers.....lonely.
Loneliness is a very negative destructive state.
Bless Julie, she always says how good it feels to come in and work with us, talk with us and laugh with us.
To be honest she doesn't do much work.

Both Bill and I came home feeling pretty tired.
There has been some dozing.

Even history shows this day to be a routine sort of day.
The notable events on this day seem not to very noteworthy.
The list of people born on this day reads like a list of celebrities in a TV show. There are some names I have heard of - some even I could tell you a little about. But most of them......well! Who?

So farewell November 21st. I look forward to seeing what the day might bring in a year's time.
But for now - let's sleep.