Wednesday, April 27, 2011

 

Tranquil day.

Lazy day.
I am sure my body needed it and maybe it was also influenced by the antihistamine I took last night.
I was itching - eyes, skin, nose etc and my muscles were twitchy. The only antihistamines I have just now are some I bought in Thailand last year, made by Glaxo Smith Kline. It says on the box "tranquiliser with antihistamine action".
I have felt duly tranquilised and thank goodness the itching has stopped.

I haven't done completely nothing, but I have not been anywhere.

I have described and listed 12 books which I have had for exactly 2 years. They are the 1st 12 of a series published c. 1950 on national folk dances of different European countries.
Hungary has a watcher already.
Bill and I also put some re-lists on.





























Here is a picture I love - Mam jumping into the pool at the Khao Sok Cliff and River resort, where we went last year.
They have just returned from there - this being holiday time for them.
Maybe we will go again this year.
I have now asked Jamie to sort out just when the school holidays are in October.