Tuesday, March 01, 2011

 

St David's Day. Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Sant :)

I slept!
Well, I slept as much as my legs would permit. My legs decided that last night was the time to have severe cramp - 4 times.
I have had quite a long cramp free period - keep drinking the Indian tonic water, Paula.
But the 10 hours between climbing into bed and getting up this morning were good for me, despite spells standing up trying to ease the pain.

I think the first day of March must be putting some vague ideas of spring cleaning into my head.
No, I haven't been cleaning.
But I have been through my wardrobe and drawers and ejected stuff that I don't need or wear.
Bill decided to join in the game.
We ended up with a lot to take to a charity shop.

This afternoon we took the sacks of our rejects into town and then went to buy a birthday present and some cards for children.
Oh shame! The birthday is actually today, so not yet given.
I am buying birthday cards for children - but adults will realise that they are being missed out. I am putting the money into a pot, so that at the end of the year all my adult family and friends will be able to join me in contributing towards a "good gift" for the benefit of people considerably less fortunate than our good selves.
Whilst in The Mall I decided to pop into Boots the chemist.
"Got my Vitamin D injections yet?" I asked. Well, of course not. But the manufacturers were phoned and the latest promise for a delivery is end of March/beginning of April.
Meanwhile, keep taking the tablets.
I shall have a blood test before the end of March, so we can see if the tablets are making any difference.

Tired now. Always seem to be tired.