Wednesday, April 07, 2010

 

Wednesday rest day

Today has been a sort of rest day.
I have pottered about doing things - but not enough.
We took parcels to the post office this morning and popped into Asda for some bread and bits.
So, not much for anybody to read this evening.
But I give you the opportunity for a bit more........

I enjoyed putting together a shop blog today.
http://pilgrimsantiquesweststreetdorking.blogspot.com/
My theme was coloured glass and I am pleased with the pictures and things I learned.

More medical appointments have been added to the diary. The GP wants to see me - after recent tests. But which test does he want to see me about I wonder?
I go next Tuesday and I have been given an appointment at the same time for my B12 injection.

Well, I shall go and watch the final part of Masterchef.
I have been watching a fair bit of this series.
The final 3 cooks are having an amazing experience and I can't say who will be awarded the prize.

We are back in the shop tomorrow.