Wednesday, September 09, 2009

 

Working day

This has been a work day.
I like to think that my working efforts on EBay are enough to pay for our pleasures.
Today they have made a good contribution to what we loosely refer to as the leisure fund.
I have been wrapping, invoicing, dealing with payments for most of the afternoon.
And when not doing that I have been describing more books for the next listing.
Just imagine a non Dutch speaking, non lace making person describing a lace instruction book, written in Dutch!
But today's books described will take me back to what we can call a very basic income after the dizzy heights of the last few days.
Today it was the turn of the Wisden cricket annuals to be sold.
The 1924 annual is ready now to be posted to Australia, whilst the 1957 one will remain in Sussex (Brighton). The joint income on these was £105.
Hooray!
But I am very tired again - or still. I have been tired all this week and, despite a few wakeful periods in the night, I enjoyed a good sleep until 8 o'clock this morning.
My fragile gut is wearing me out at the moment.
Enough said.
Goodnight.