Monday, September 07, 2009

 

Paying for my activities

For much of the day I have skitted about, busy working in the shop.
Then, about half past three - it hit me!
Exhaustion!
To add to the non stop activity of the last 2 or 3 days I have not slept enough.
Sometimes we have just been too late to bed and then last night the dreaded cramp attacked me.
At one point during yesterday afternoon, as I climbed up and down the timekeeper's steps, somebody mentioned that my legs would suffer for it.
And suffer they did.
It was an unbearable cramp just before bed time.
Then a succession of minor cramps through the night, followed by another hard to bear one just before the alarm went off.
Ah well - pleasures have to paid for.
The shop has gone well today - some interesting people in and some good sales - though not one for me today. Just now it is fairly unusual for me not to sell - but never mind, Bill sold today.
I was too tired to cook when we got home - Bill put together some bread and things for a meal instead.
I will now make a cup of tea and should be in bed by half past nine.
Good night.