Wednesday, September 23, 2009

 

Was this the hoped for day of rest?

Still no Welsh photos to share with you.

I have been busy today at the computer, but not dealt with any more photos. I think Bill has done most of his.

I have been wrapping and selling and dealing with accounts and paperwork.
Today I sold a book written in English, but translated from the Russian. It will be posted to a German man in China.
I also sold 5 books on lace making, including one written in Dutch.
So, EBay has been successful for me today.

I also did the amazing magic trick of making the ironing pile disappear!

Bill has been out in the garden tidying, moving things, planting the new trailing winter pansies and so on.
It has looked quite grey out there today - and has drizzled a bit.
But he felt very warm.

We might make a trip to Gatwick in the next few days. I just read on the BBC Sussex site that the driverless train link between the 2 terminals will cease to be on the 28th.
Until next summer passengers will have to use buses.
Some other link should have been completed by then.
We think one last trip on the driverless train would be fun.

I am yawning. Time for a drink and some sleep.
Goodnight.