Saturday, September 19, 2009

 

Lots of being busy

More tired than ever!

Back to Anglesey this morning to a car boot sale at a field in Benllech. Successful buying - books for everybody, clothes for Ekatarina and even some things to sell.

The sun didn't appear so we didn't go down to the beach.

Instead we called in at a local farmer's market held in a school hall. There were lots of tasty samples and we succumbed to some buying.

Bill took Liz to do some shopping - good to have a car around sometimes. She bought 2 big sacks of seed for bird feeders.

Then Bill and I took Ecky to Penrhyn Castle. It was a good afternoon - lovely interior and grounds.
Ekatarina was invited to make pot pourri in the kitchen - thyme, rosemary, caraway seeds, cinnamon etc crunched up in a pestle and mortar. It smells great I look forward to having mine at home.

Sausage and mash for dinner tonight.

Ekatarina has a cold.
I have my.... ahem... digestive problems.

Early to bed once again I think.

Tomorrow we will go to another boot sale and then pack up our things to be on our way. I really would like to be back home early evening.