Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

18th Sept. Ready for new kitchen and ready for journey.

I have been quite deeply asleep.I saw the beginning of the news on TV - and 45 minutes later realised I had seen almost nothing.
Never mind I normally pick up the news and comment from the radio and Radio 5, which I listen to in bed.
This morning, Andrew, the kitchen man came.
He got his computer out and showed us pictures of our kitchen from many angles with a couple of different ideas.
Generally I would have been happy with the cheaper option.
I felt no pressure from Andrew - it was Bill who clearly thought that we might as well have new cupboards throughout.
There will be a couple of months before it can be done - time for us to go through cupboards and drawers to work out what we can live without.

And now we look ahead to the next few days.
Bags are packed and we aim to be on the road to Bangor bright and early.
I shall write a little blog each evening as usual from Ashley's computer.

Goodnight.